Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the main theme of this book is products for the elderly and the disabled, it also contains major sections on medical garments, which include personal protective equipment (PPE), hip protectors (HP), pressure garments (PG), compression stockings (CS), wet dressings, products for wound dressing, adult incontinence products, sanitary napkins, disposable diapers, vital signs monitoring garments, motion aware clothing, wearable sensors and smart diapers and so on. The development of apparel for the elderly and the disabled is a challenge for the healthcare and clothing industries. The developed apparel products are t only based on various design, fashion and comfort concepts but also considered in terms of particular medical problems, restorative care functions, and appropriate solutions for healthcare purposes.
- Author(s)Hui Chi-Leung,Ng Sau-Fun,Wong Lai-Fan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTextile Progress
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.