All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopment of Online Hybrid Testing: Theory and Applications to Structural Engineering provides comprehensive treatments of several topics pertinent to substructure online hybrid tests. Emphasis has been placed on explaining the three frameworks: * the host-station framework, * separated model framework and * peer to peer framework These have been developed within the Internet environment and are particularly suitable for distributed hybrid testing. In order to help readers to understand the essence of online hybrid testing and further to build up their own systems, an engineering practice has been introduced at the end of this book with the source code appended. Development of Online Hybrid Testing: Theory and Applications to Structural Engineering is primarily written for readers with some background in structural dynamics, finite elements, and computer science. Material that has previously only appeared in journal articles has been consolidated and simplified which provides the reader with a perspective of the state-of-the-art.
- Author BiographyDr. Wang received the B.E. and Ph.D. degrees from North China Electric Power University, Beijing, China in 2010 and 2015, respectively. From 2013 to 2014, He was a Visiting Scholar at Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL), He is currently a lecturer in North China Electric Power University. His research interests include the applications of plasma for flue gas pollution control, mercury adsorption in thermal power plant.
- Author(s)Masayoshi Nakashima,Peng Pan,Tao Wang
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Notec100 B/W Illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.