Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.40Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionPerchlorate contamination of drinking water is a problem that has recently gained national attention. The purpose of this research was to develop a tool to predict the costand performance of tailored granular activated carbon (T-GAC), an invative techlogy to treat perchlorate-contaminated water. The ability to predict cost and performance is essential to promote transfer and commercialization of invative techlogies.This study investigated how data obtained from small-scale laboratory tests could be applied to predict cost and performance of a full-scale T-GAC system to treat perchlorate-contaminated water. A techlogy model was developed using GAC design principles and using a multi-component Freundlich isotherm to describe sorption of perchlorate on T-GAC, in the presence of competing anions.
- Author(s)William C Powell
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight277 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.