All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this research was to identify a standard set of indicators and metrics that can be used by program managers to improve their abilities to direct development efforts involving Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Expert Systems (ES). This research addresses two objectives. The first objective is to identify an appropriate set of software indicators and metrics to be used by government program offices for the management of development efforts involving software systems for AI and ES. The second objective is to demonstrate how the resources of the National Software Data and Information Repository (NSDIR) can be used in order to minimize the cost of the research endeavor and to demonstrate the value of the NSDIR as an information resource. A literature search identified a set of indicators and metrics that could be used by managers of AI and ES software development efforts.
- Author(s)Derek F Cossey
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight172 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.