Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionTurkey as of being in cooperation with its European allies in political, military, ecomical and cultural arena for along time, has felt itself comfortable in having the same rights to discuss the defense policies equally with the other countries in the effect of being a NATO member . But today, Turkey in spite of having a good relationship with these countries has the danger of being out of the developments in the EU, and the regulatory in the Europe defense policy .
- Author(s)A N Cora,Dr a N Cora
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.