All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionEngineering education methods and standards are important features of engineering programs that should be carefully designed both to provide students and stakeholders with valuable, active, integrated learning experiences, and to provide a vehicle for assessing program outcomes. With the driving force of the globalization of the engineering profession, standards should be developed for mutual recognition of engineering education across the world, which is proving difficult to achieve. Developments in Engineering Education Standards: Advanced Curriculum Invations will address engineering educations standards for the development of models for engineering education standards, and a widely acceptable approach to the curriculum design and development. The reference is composed of academics, professionals, researchers, and students working in the area of engineering education.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1138 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMohammad Rasul
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.