Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Devnaa's co-founder Roopa shares her recipes for the authentic Vegetarian Indian food she loves to make at home - comforting, traditional food such as aloo gobi, cholle and daal makhani, plus delicious snacks including samosas, dhokra and crispy bhajia, many of these recipes have been passed down from Roopa's Mother and Grandmother. The street food section comprises India's most fun and enticing dishes such as pani puri, pav bhaji and irresistible papdi chaat. Roopa has also included a handful of her unique desserts including saffron semifreddo and kheer pakoras. Devnaa's INDIA takes you on a culinary journey through India's vibrant streets and into the kitchen of a traditional Indian home.
- Author BiographyRoopa Rawal is co-founder of the multi-award winning luxury Indian inspired confectionery brand, Devnaa. Roopa's mother and grandmother taught her how to cook traditional vegetarian Indian cuisine at a very young age and now she has a real passion for this kind of food but with her own personal touch. Aside from her book writing and confectionery business, Roopa has also spent time teaching Indian cookery at various locations around London.
- Author(s)Roopa Rawal
- PublisherDevnaa Llp
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDevnaa Llp
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.