Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionCovering almost every line in the country, this acclaimed series of books juxtaposes photographs of the same railway location separated in time by just a few years, or maybe a century or more. Sometimes the result is dereliction or disappearance, in others a transformation into a modern high-speed railway. In both cases, the contrasts are intriguing and informative. This volume includes: the Great Western main line over the South Devon banks; Great Western lines in North Devon; the Exeter and Plymouth areas; the Southern in East Devon; the Southern's 'Withered Arm' route to Plymouth; and, preserved lines: the Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway, Dart Valley Railway and Seaton Tramway.
- Author(s)David Mitchell
- PublisherSilver Link Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/1994
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleBritish Railways Past & Present S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPast & Present Publishing Ltd
- Content Notec 200 b/w
- Weight359 g
- Width172 mm
- Height238 mm
- Contained items statement200 Paperbacks
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.