All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare your children to stand strong in this age of questions and contradictions.David and Goliath. Noah and the ark. Jonah and the whale. Children love stories of Bible characters.Yet they need more than just the stories. They need to understand the truths that lie behind these stories. Truth that will answer tough questions such as: <ul><li>Who is God? </li><li>What if I'm a Christian and I still sin?</li><li>What does God want me to do?</li><li>Why did Jesus have to die? </li><li>How will I kw if others love Jesus? </li></ul>For many years, Ken Taylor has been giving children this biblical foundation through his books. While containing profound truth, they are written in simple and plain language that kids can understand.Full of stories and straight talk, and complete with suggested Bible readings, questions for thought, relevant prayers, and songs to sing, Devotions for the Children's Hour will give your children the head start they need to stand on the Rock of Salvation in this shaky world.
- Author BiographyKENNETH N. TAYLOR was the founder of Tyndale House Publishers and the Christian Booksellers Association (CBA). With 10 children and more than 25 grandchildren, he had ample experience in teaching children about the Bible. Kenneth is the author of The Bible in Pictures for Little Eyes, Devotions for the Childrens House, and Big Thoughts for Little People, as well as the best-selling Living Bible paraphrase. His desire was to see more and more easy-to-read, understandable, contemporary versions of the Bible in hundreds of languages overseas.
- Author(s)Kenneth Nathaniel Taylor
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.