Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionLife with cats is full of warm purrs and fur. Yet, sometimes their antics can drive us to hissy fits, while their death can plunge us into the deepest despair. Through it all, we may learn a lot about the dharma. Dharma Cats shows us how to embrace the fullness of cat companionship while keeping both feet firmly planted in our practice. Through engaging stories and charming illustrations about cats in the author's life, Dharma Cats explores such time-hored Buddhist concepts as impermanence, compassion, mindfulness, and meditation. Read this book to explore what cats can teach us about living mindfully.
- Author BiographyJudy Taylor is a nonfiction author and poet. Her previous book is called Living Lightly with Lyme. She has also published several essays and poetry in recent editions of Passing It On. Judy enjoys life in the San Francisco Bay Area writing, doing photography, and living simply.
- Author(s)Adjunct Associate Professor Judy Taylor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christine Emma
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.