Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this hearing is to examine the Department of Homeland Security's role, capabilities, and challenges concerning cybersecurity. There are many issues facing the Department. Today's hearing is an opportunity to focus on the cyber threats facing our homeland and how together we can defend against them. Cyber attacks come in all forms. America is the victim of cyber espionage. Countries steal our military and intelligence information. There are threats of cyber warfare from terrorists and ecomic cyber attacks from Iran and from China. These countries are stealing our trade secrets and intellectual property. The most daunting is undoubtedly the cyber threats against our critical infrastructures. We kw that four nations are conducting reconnaissance on our utilities, they are penetrating our gas and water systems, and also our energy grids. If the ability to send a silent attack through our digital networks falls into our enemy's hands, this country could be the victim of a devastating attack. Yet while threats are imminent, major cybersecurity legislation has been enacted since 2002.
- Author(s)Committee on Homeland Security House of
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.