All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeek behind Philadelphia's largest and oldest cheese counter for a lively guide to pairing cheese with everything from beer and cocktails to olives and charcuterie. The store's resident cheese blogger, Madame Fromage, brings to life 170 of the world's greatest artisan cheeses, drawing on stories and kwledge from the store's third-generation owners. The book offers 30 recipes, from Cheddar Ale Soup to Rogue River Sushi, along with a dairy lexicon, tes on how to taste cheese, and a variety of themed boards: a Fireside Party, an All-Goat Blow-Out, and a selection of Desk Bento. Beautiful four-colour photographs serve to put names with wheels and wedges of cheese.
- Author BiographyTenaya Darlington is a blogger, novelist, professor of writing, and journalist who runs the blog Madame Fromage. Over the last six years, she has become Philadelphia's busiest cheese courtesan, hosting monthly tastings, penning magazine columns about local cheese, and freelancing for the largest cheese counter in Philadelphia, Di Bruno Bros. Their collaboration led to this book, a tasty guide to cheese. She lives in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Tenaya Darlington
- PublisherRunning Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Adult
- Content Notecolour photos throughout
- Weight1035 g
- Width181 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.23
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.