Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped by experienced language program coordinators at The Ohio State University and The University of Illiis, Urbana-Champaign, Dia a dia offers a fresh approach to fourth-semester Spanish by engaging learners in purpose-driven activities about both their personal lives and professional ambitions. Learners envision how Spanish can become part of their own dia a dia today and tomorrow!
- Author BiographyAnnie R. Abbott is Director of Undergraduate Studies and Associate Professor of Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese at The University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.' Her work focuses on student learning outcomes in, as well as critical analysis of foreign language community service learning, social entrepreneurship, social media and languages for specific purposes. She also creates curricular materials that reflect current research in order to engage with language educators and learners worldwide. ' Holly J. Nibert is Associate Professor of Spanish and the Spanish Language Program Director at The Ohio State University.' A specialist in Spanish linguistics with particular interests in phonology and phonetics, dialectology, second language acquisition and second language teaching methodology, she has published various articles on Spanish intonation, including its description with autosegmentalmetrical theory and its acquisition by second language learners.'In addition to Dia a dia, Holly is co-author of the Sixth Edition of'UPSILONArriba! Comunicacion y cultura, one of the leading beginning Spanish language programs in North America.'
- Author(s)Annie R. Abbott,Holly J. Nibert
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/08/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight503 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.