All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $43.60Trending at AU $86.60
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionDiabetes Management in Long-Term Settings is a clinical guide for the treatment of elderly patients with diabetes. With the number of older adults growing exponentially and with a growing percentage of this group facing diabetic and prediabetic conditions, Diabetes Management in Long-Term Settings will help physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and administrators develop effective programs to care for this growing population. It is a practical clinical guide outlining the protocols of geriatric diabetes care and will be a sought-after reference for all clinicians.
- Author BiographyDr. Linda B. Haas, recently retired, was an endocrinology clinical nurse specialist at the VA Puget Sound Health Care System. A past president of the American Association of Diabetes Educators and the American Diabetes Association, she lives in Seattle. Dr. Sandra D. Burke is a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Biobehavioral Health Science at the University of Illinois at Chicago. A past president of the American Association of Diabetes Educators, she lives in Urbana, IL.
- Author(s)Sandra Drozdz Burke
- PublisherAmerican Diabetes Association
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Diabetes Association
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLinda B. Haas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.