Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book we present to the primary care providers as well as to the sub-specialists an integrative approach to hypertension and diabetes including lifestyle and pharmacological approaches, focusing on overall cardiovascular risk reduction with special emphasis on high- risk population. We also provide an overview of the preventive measures for both hypertension and diabetes in the light of the most recent clinical trials. Finally, we discuss the future outlook for the epidemic and the ongoing clinical studies together with the various invative diagstic modalities.
- Author BiographySamy I. McFarlane, MD, MPH, MBA Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Hypertension, SUNY-Downstate and Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn, NY, USA George L. Bakris, MD Department of Medicine, ASH Comprehensive Hypertension Center, University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Diabetes
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGeorge L. Bakris,Samy I. McFarlane
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.