All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to Andreas Moritz, diabetes is t a disease; in the vast majority of cases, it is a complex mechanism of protection or survival that the body chooses to avoid the possibly fatal consequences of an unhealthy diet and lifestyle; millions of people suffer or die unnecessarily from such consequences. The imbalanced blood sugar level in diabetes is but a symptom of illness, t the illness itself. By developing diabetes, the body is neither doing something wrong r is it trying to commit suicide. Diabetes - No More provides you with essential information on the various causes of diabetes and how anyone can avoid them.
- Author(s)Andreas Moritz
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight118 g
- Width135 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.