All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe text provides the general pathologist, clinician and pulmonary pathologist with a framework on how to work up a case of either n neoplastic or neoplastic lung disease and provide clinically relevant information to all involved in patient care. The basic understanding of radiologic findings and what they mean or how they are related to clinical and pathologic findings is addressed in detail. The implications of descriptive and diagstic terms as well as the criteria for diagsis and limitations of small biopsies is explained. The new entities in lung pathology whether neoplastic or n neoplastic are defined and characterized. The special techniques of pulmonary cytopathology, immuhistochemistry and molecular testing are outlined and specific algorithms for using them defined. Diagsis of Small Lung Biopsy: An Integrated Approach will serve as a very useful resource for practicing pathologists, clinicians and those in training with interest in pulmonary pathology and pulmonary medicine.
- Author BiographyMostafa M. Fraig, MD William M. Christopherson Professor of Pathology and Internal Medicine University of Louisville Hospital Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 530 South Jackson Street Louisville, KY 40202 USA.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 82 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight434 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byMostafa M. Fraig
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.