CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionA compendium of the latest published diagstic criteria for a diverse group of neurological conditions. The criteria cover a wide spectrum of neurological conditions whose diagsis does t depend solely on histopathology (e.g., brain tumors), including cerebrovascular diseases, dementias and behavioral disorders, demyelinating disorders, and disorders of consciousness and brain death. Standardized criteria are also provided for epilepsy, genetic syndromes, headache, immune-based disorders, infectious diseases, movement disorders, neuromuscular disorders, and sleep disorders. A dazzling array of tables summarizes useful information on both common and uncommon neurological conditions, including many genetic and pediatric neurological disorders. Invative and authoritative, Diagstic Criteria in Neurology begins to do for neurology what the DSM (Diagstic and Statistical Manual) did for psychiatry.
- Author(s)Alan J. Lerner
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Neurology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight643 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.