Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe diagsis and monitoring of hematological malignancies is complex and requires a systematic approach. Morphology, cell phetyping, cytogenetics and molecular genetics are essential, and the results must be integrated. Diagstic Techniques in Hematological Malignancies details the principles and applications of each of these test types in the diagsis of hematological malignancies in blood and bone marrow. The first section describes the test modalities - including methodological principles, data interpretation and limitations - and is illustrated by clinical examples. The second section focuses on the clinical entities, detailing the most appropriate tests for diagsis, staging and monitoring of different hematological malignancies and includes test utilization to identify progstic markers and potential therapeutic targets. With contributions from multiple international experts, this illustrated book is an essential resource for qualified and trainee hematologists, oncologists, and pathologists. It's a practical and useful guide, providing a rational and structured approach to the laboratory assessment of hematological malignancies.
- Author BiographyWendy N. Erber MD, DPhil, FRCPA, FRCPath is Consultant Haematologist and Clinical Director of Haematology, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus. 306 colour illus. 75 tables
- Weight1100 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byWendy N. Erber
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.