All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past 20 years, diagstic tests for pediatric pulmologists have revolutionized care of children afflicted with respiratory disorders. These tests have been used to t only help in diagsis, but also in the management and treatment of these children. Bronchoscopic, imaging and physiologic advances have improved clinical care of these children and have been used as outcome measures in research trials. Diagstic Tests in Pediatric Pulmology: Applications and Interpretation describes the various diagstic modalities (especially the newer ones) that are available for the evaluation of pediatric respiratory disorders. It also provides an understanding of the advantages and limitations of each test so that the clinician may choose the most appropriate ones. An internationally rewned group of authors describe how best to interpret the key findings in a variety of tests as well as the possible pitfalls in incorrect interpretation. This volume focuses on the main diagstic modalities used in the evaluation of pediatric patients with respiratory disorders and presents up-to-date information on the advantages and limitations of each test for a variety of conditions encountered in the practice of pediatric pulmology. Clinical utility of these tests is also highlighted. This valuable resource is well suited to practicing clinicians, including pediatric pulmologists, pediatricians and primary care practitioners, as well as trainees, respiratory therapists and clinical researchers.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRespiratory Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 62 colour illustrations, 35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight699 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAnastassios C. Koumbourlis,Ernst Eber,Stephanie D. Davis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.