All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAll healthcare professionals practising ultrasound in a clinical setting should receive accredited training in the principles and practice of ultrasound scanning. This second edition of Diagstic Ultrasound: Physics and Equipment provides a comprehensive introduction to the physics, techlogy and safety of ultrasound equipment, with high quality ultrasound images and diagrams throughout. It covers all aspects of the field at a level intended to meet the requirements of UK sography courses. New to this edition: * Updated descriptions of ultrasound techlogy, quality assurance and safety. * Additional chapters dedicated to 3D ultrasound, contrast agents and elastography. * New glossary containing definitions of over 500 terms. The editors and contributing authors are all authorities in their areas, with contributions to the scientific and professional development of ultrasound at national and international level.
- Author BiographyPeter R. Hoskins is Reader in Medical Physics, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK. Kevin Martin is a retired Consultant Clinical Scientist and Head of the Instrumentation Division, Medical Physics Department, University of Leicester, Leicester, UK. Abigail Thrush is Principal Medical Physicist, St Bartholomew's and Royal London Hospitals, London, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note207 b/w illus. 76 colour illus. 19 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAbigail Thrush,Kevin Martin,Peter R. Hoskins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.