Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionDiagstic and Therapeutic Procedures in Gastroenterology: An Illustrated Guide is a comprehensive volume describing procedures for the gastrointestinal tract in a simple way. Artistic illustrations are provided to educate the physician about procedures, and to provide t only clear descriptions of the changes in the anatomy and physiology, but also to provide advice on medical management of the post-procedure patient. Clear, detailed, artist-rendered illustrations of the anatomy are included as well as appropriate, radiological images. Chapters describe in detail the indications, contraindications, anatomical alterations, and physiological alterations that result from various operations and procedures. Comparisons between alternative operations, complications, medical management issues, and costs are also discussed. Diagstic and Therapeutic Procedures in Gastroenterology: An Illustrated Guide is a unique volume, written primarily for primary care physicians and general internists. It is also suitable for medical students, residents, nurses and nurse practitioners, nutritionists, dietitians and various subspecialists, who take care of patients with gastrointestinal disorders.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Gastroenterology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight942 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGeorge Y. Wu,Khalid Aziz,Philip Jaffe,Subbaramiah Sridhar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.