CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series that explores the topic of legislative, executive and judicial governance in eleven federal countries. This title includes comparative analyses, glossaries of country-specific termilogy, and a timeline of major constitutional events.
- Author BiographyRaoul Blindenbacher is the vice-president of Forum of Federations.
- Author(s)Abigail Ostien Karos,Raoul Blindenbacher
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleGlobal Dialogue on Federalism Booklet Series
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.