Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThese two volumes offer a selection of the papers held at the conference of the International Association for Dialogue Analysis (IADA) in 2003. Volume I contains 38 articles devoted to dialogue and the phemen of 'dialogicity' in literature, ranging from antiquity to a large number of modern languages and literatures. The conversation-analytic approaches drawn upon are table for their methodological diversity. This is also true of the 32 articles in Volume II. The main focus here is on present-day types of dialogue in the new electronic media and their 'traditional' counterparts (press, radio, television, film). The examples are taken from various countries, and they are discussed in terms of the intercultural, semiotic, translatorial, and general pragmatic issues they pose.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- Series TitleBeitrage zur Dialogforschung
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationTubingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMax Niemeyer Verlag GmbH & Co KG
- Content NoteNum. figs. and tabs.
- Weight714 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAnne Betten,Monika Dannerer
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.