Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn the basement vaults lie more than $8 billion worth of rough, uncut diamonds. Above, the most advanced security system in all of Europe. Yet somehow two men manage to break into the London headquarters of Delacroix - the most powerful diamond company the world has ever kwn - without being seen. Only one of them leaves. The other is found lying dead in a pool of blood, the sole clue to his identity a piece of paper with the words REMEMBER GABORONE. The search for answers takes Inspector Ian McLean of Scotland Yard to Botswana, South Africa, Antwerp, and the dark heart of the global diamond industry. Written by a former top executive for De Beers, Diamonds To Die For is a rare insider's view of what lies behind the sparkle of a girl's best friend.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Rudlin is a Tokyo-based executive, author and inveterate traveller with an unshakeable conviction that the secret to happiness is eating well. Born in the US in 1958, David attended Haverford College and Oxford University before spending almost all of his adult life abroad. He has lived and/or worked in the UK, Japan, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia, South Africa, Botswana, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, and half-a-dozen other exotic locales he is too lazy to pull out of the memory banks. He and his Japanese wife Kaoru have one child, Julia, who is carrying on the family fixation with food from the canyons of New York City. Diamonds to Die For is his first novel, written after a 10-year career with De Beers.
- Author(s)David W Rudlin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.