All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Andrew Morton's world-famous biography, Diana: Her True Story, was first published, it caused a media frenzy, and shook the British Establishment to its foundations. Later revealed as having been written with the Princess's full co-operation, this international bestseller is w widely regarded as her official biography. Yet it was t the full story, as in all the sound and fury of its publication, Diana began a journey - a courageous evolution from life as a downtrodden wife and reluctant royal to a self-confident and independent modern woman. Diana: In Pursuit of Love follows this journey, picking up the story where Andrew's first book left off and uses new sources and material as well as a wealth of previously unpublished matter and 16 pages of stunning photos. The book reveals the stories of figures such as her rewned lover James Hewitt, her butler Paul Burrell and Prince Charles's valet, Michael Fawcett, while intriguing comments that Diana made to Morton in taped conversations become extremely important in view of subsequent events. In Pursuit of Love is an honest, unbiased account of one of the most admired, influential figures of our era and the definitive study of Diana.
- Author BiographyAndrew Morton is one of the world's best-known biographers and a leading authority on modern celebrity as well as royalty. His ground-breaking 1992 biography revealed the secret world of Diana, Princess of Wales. Written with her full, though then secret, cooperation, the book changed the way the world looked at the British royal family. Since Diana: Her True Story, he has gone on to write Number 1 Sunday Times and New York Times bestsellers on Monica Lewinsky, Madonna, David and Victoria Beckham, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, and, most recently, 17 Carnations: The Windsors, The Nazis and The Cover-Up. The winner of numerous awards, he divides his time between London and Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Andrew Morton
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, colour illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.15
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.