Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionSophie's world is falling apart after her husband leaves her for ather woman. She realises she doesn't kw who she is as her life is turned upside down. She finds herself suddenly single with idea what lies ahead. But a letter from her past sends her on the adventure of a lifetime, with her friend Cathy, to connect with her roots in Scotland. As she travels through the land of her ancestors, Sophie discovers places in her soul she didn't kw existed. Early in her journey, she meets a handsome stranger who seems to stir her wounded heart. Will she find what she desperately searches for?
- Author BiographyRobin Smith is an American, now living in Scotland. Although this is her first book, she has been published before in magazines and online journals in various subjects from law enforcement to travel. She is a keen traveller and a photographer, never far from her camera. Robin is a dedicated mother (and soon-to-be grandmother) and enjoys spending time with her family. Robin is currently working on her second book, next in the series, which she hopes to launch later in 2013.
- Author(s)Dr Robin Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr Robin Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.