Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.21Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionAwareness in children and their caregivers will prevent miseries. Weezie lived in Monte Vista with her large family. Something was always happening in Monte Vista, and it was a isy and interesting place to grow up. Weezie liked all her friends and all the things to do there. But Weezie never wanted to go home... Weezie never told anyone what her daddy did to her when they were alone. She was so ashamed and thought God was mad at her because she did bad things. And she eventually learned that Daddy was hurting her brothers and sisters and other kids in the neighborhood too. She didn't kw until she was all grown up that the abuse was t her fault-that she had done thing wrong. She learned that her daddy was hurt when he was a little boy and that people who are hurt sometimes hurt others. Diaries of the Fifth Grade Miseries is the story of a little girl growing up in an abusive home and how she eventually finds peace and happiness by forgiving those who trespassed against her-her mother and father. Weezie learns that forgiveness sets you free from the bad memories, sadness, and guilt that result from abuse. This book is a must-read for children and caregivers alike.
- Author BiographyLouise Authement is from Ann Arbor, Michigan. Her love, joy, and compassion for little ones is a gift from God, and she thanks Him daily for all the children in her life.
- Author(s)Louise Authement
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.