All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionThese nine stories demonstrate the mind of a velist, the raw materials that fed Bulgakov s later fiction. Mijail Bulgakov graduated with a degree in medicine from the University of Kiev, specializing in infectious diseases. He was sent to work in the rural deserts of Russia, a place that still lacked invations such as the automobile, telephones, and electricity. For a period of time he dedicated himself to treating those who lived in the village of Nikoskoye, 200 miles west of Moscow. These tales, based on true stories, tell the story of a young, inexperienced doctor that arrives in a remote village where he has to extract teeth, deliver babies, and heal diseases.
- Author BiographyMijail Bulgakov was a doctor who practiced as a specialist in infectious diseases and later wrote about his experiences. He is the author of El maestro y Margarita and Corazon de perro.
- Author(s)Mijail Bulgakov
- PublisherEdiciones Barataria
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Barataria
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.