Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a real thriller, better than the original if that's possible! -John Blassingame, Today's Black Woman Magazine It's been two years since lessons were learned and lives were shattered. How did everyone turn out? Only time will tell, but that's one thing the 12 Inch Brotha longer has! People close to him are disappearing, his best friends' lives are being torn apart, and he himself is feeling the backlash of a problem he thought was long gone. Witness the return of Rique, Blaque, Melanie, and Dalvin as the high drama of the International hit thriller DIARY OF A 12 INCH BROTHA II gives you even more the 2nd time around! With special guest appearances that will blow your mind, this is some of FEENIX's best work! You'll finish it in a day, be late picking the kids up from school, miss your lunch hour, and kick your spouse out of bed just because they asked you too many questions while reading! (smile) Dante' Feenix is Hip-Hop Business Journal's Literary Award Winner and author of the Black Butterfly Series.
- Author BiographyDante Feenix Author, Publisher, Marketer, Publicist, and TV Producer Dante' Feenix, a native of Maryland, has been in the entertainment marketing business for over 15 years. His resume' boasts a wide range of companies and talent including Black Entertainment Television(BET), MBNA America, The NAACP, Wahida Clark, Zane, Usher Raymond, and Television host Rachel to name a few. His production credits include The Wheel of Fortune Tour, America's Most Wanted(re-enactments), Bet's Planet Groove, Hitz, Teen Summit, and the Luther Vandross/Boys II Men Walk of Fames. Mr. Feenix is the go to person when companies want to find new and effective ways of marketing their respective products. Whether it's television ratings, memberships, readers, or just gaining the general interest of the urban market; his creative ideas help make products more appealing to their target market. Mr. Feenix formally served as the Marketing and Events Director for New York Times Best Selling Author Zane and membership consultant to The NAACP. He's also the author of the new novels Black Butterfly one & two and Diary of a 12 Inch Brotha set to be released on an imprint of Simon and Schuster. His motto: Multi-tasking is not a skill, but a way of life for the successful. Dante' Feenix has been a resident of Maryland for over 20 years.
- Author(s)Dante' Feenix
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.