All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionLast remains of my poetry since i was kid, through the military and up unto w. I will never stop writing but these are most personal with mistakes and without to be shared as an experience of what still goes down behind the human walls of me being a Black Man to include experiences from other brothaz and sistahz too. Writing yourself out of poetry without putting out a biography is sometime the quickest way to relieve pressure. I follow rules when it is personal as this as my true feelings just comes out like an deep exhale long long overdue. May my words be of depth of experience to the reader. Thank you and goodwill.
- Date of Publication11/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight433 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.