All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis diary describes the memories of the author as a ten year old girl growing up in New York City from August 1849 through June 1850. She relates wonderful stories of people and places of old New York as seen through the eyes of a child.
- Author(s)Catherine E Havens
- PublisherApplewood Books, U.S.
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBedford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplewood Books, U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight131 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.