All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorm is thrilled when it's his turn to take care of the class pet, Nat the Gnat. But everything goes wrong when he leaves the lid of Nat's tank open. Can Worm make sure the class pet returns safe and sound before Mrs. Mulch finds out? This all-new, original I Can Read story captures the fun of the #1 New York Times bestselling Diary of a Worm picture book series by Doreen Cronin and Harry Bliss, and will leave beginning readers wiggling for more! This Level 1 I Can Read book is perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences.
- Author BiographyDoreen Cronin is the New York Times bestselling author of Diary of a Worm, Diary of a Spider, and Diary of a Fly, as well as Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type, a Caldecott Honor Book, and Giggle, Giggle, Quack. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband and their daughters. Harry Bliss is the New York Times bestselling artist of Diary of a Worm, Diary of a Spider, and Diary of a Fly, by Doreen Cronin; A Fine, Fine School by Sharon Creech; and Which Would You Rather Be? by William Steig. He is also an award-winning, internationally syndicated cartoonist and a cover artist for the New Yorker magazine. He lives in Vermont with his son.
- Author(s)Doreen Cronin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleI Can Read
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight75 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Harry Bliss
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.