All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn Blair's senior year in high school, she approached her father about college. His career advice to her was, Just learn how to type, so that you can keep a job long eugh to catch a husband. And that is exactly what she did. At the ripe age of nineteen, she married her narcissist and unwittingly shackled herself to twenty years of verbal and emotional abuse. Diary of a Worthless Mother: Who Can't Even Take Care of Herself is the story of an emotionally-scarred young girl who searched for someone different from her father, and married him, instead. Supported by over two hundred citations from experts in the field, the vel provides both a human interest story and a succinct illustration of why and how a narcissist abuses-and the debilitating scars he inflicts upon his narcissistic supply.
- Author(s)Clare Kolewski
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.