All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionDiary of an Angel is a spiritual dialogue which depicts both the spiritual and the human side of the Master. It makes one feel that they are walking with the angel and are enabled to see the inner feelings of the Master.
- Author BiographyAn art restorer and conservator by profession, Leonard Day is also an award-winning fine artist and writer. Leonard received his B.A. and M.A. in art education and studio arts from Fort Hays State University in Kansas, and is considered an authority on angels, especially in the area of angel encounters with the dying. His paintings are found in several private collections, and is best known for his pen and ink drawings and watercolors. His drawings have graced the pages of The Angels' Little Diet Book and Angels' A-Z which is devoted to articles and art on the subject. Besides lecturing throughout the country on angels and their daily interaction in our lives, Leonard is actively involved with his local church and is a certified lay speaker with the church conference. He is also a contributing editor to the monthly journal Direct Pathways and hosts a weekly radio program called Speaking of Angels. He and his wife reside in High Point, NC.
- Author(s)Leonard Day
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication05/05/2000
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight212 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.