All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionTyler Warren felt like the luckiest girl alive when her very own Prince Charming proposed. Her euphoria was short-lived, though. Before long, she was wishing she could skip right over the fairy tale wedding and go straight to the happily ever after. In her job as a wedding planner, Tyler has grown accustomed to dealing with demanding brides and their challenging family members. But thing in her career prepared her for dealing with the most difficult Mother of the Bride she's ever encountered-her own mama. Suddenly, eloping seems like an attractive wedding option. The third volume in the Tales Behind the Veils series follows Tyler's hilarious efforts to rein in Mama as they both plan the same wedding with very different visions. It's eugh to make an engaged wedding planner feel sympathy for bridezillas, even as she struggles t to become one.
- Author BiographyViolet Howe enjoys writing romance with humor. She lives in Florida with her husband, who is her knight in shining armor, and their two handsome sons. They share their home with three adorable but spoiled dogs. When she's not writing, Violet is usually watching movies, reading, or planning her next travel adventure. You can follow Violet's ramblings on her blog, The Goddess Howe.
- Author(s)Violet Howe
- PublisherCharbar Productions
- Date of Publication22/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharbar Productions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.