All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of one little boy and his journey through childhood life up to his mid-teens. This title provides an insight into psychotherapy - how it works and what it can mean to people on a practical level.
- Author BiographyVirginia Axline (1911-1988) was a pioneer of play therapy for children.
- Author(s)Virginia M. Axline
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/1990
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight157 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.