All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes the plays Dick Barton - Special Agent and The Curse of the Pharaoh's Tomb Gaberdine collar up, trilby at rakish angle, intrepid sleuth Dick Barton faces arch enemies Baron Scarheart and Marta Heartburn in a series of exotic, action-packed adventures, aiming to rid the world of evil in the name of decency and patriotism. Based on the 1940s BBC radio serial, these critically acclaimed and hugely successful plays are a mixture of homage and camp spoof. Phil Willmott is the artistic director of The Steam Industry and associate director at the BAC.
- Author BiographyPhil Willmott is a multi-award winning director, artistic director, playwright, composer, librettist, teacher, dramaturg, arts journalist - and occasional actor. He has worked in theatres across the world on everything from classical drama, musicals and family shows to cabaret and cutting edge new writing. The UK's most commissioned musical theatre writer, he is currently under contract to write new musicals for Bristol Old Vic, Liverpool Playhouse and a new play about the Tutankhamen legacy. He is Artistic Director of his own multi-award winning theatre company The Steam Industry (incorporating The Finborough Theatre and the West End's open-air Scoop amphitheatre on London's South Bank) and is a recipient of a TMA Award for outstanding direction of a musical, a Peter Brook Award for his out door classical productions and family shows, whatsonstage award nominations for best regional and Off West End productions, a broadwayworld nomination for Best Musical in the UK, a Brooks Atkinson/Royal Court award in New York for Playwriting and four Spirit of Broadway awards.
- Author(s)Phil Willmott
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight172 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.