About this product
- DescriptionMore than 17 million people in Ethiopia speak Amharic, the official language of the country. Also called Abyssinian or Ethiopian, Amharic developed more than two thousand years ago and is considered one of the Semitic languages (with Arabic and Hebrew). This bilingual dictionary includes romanization of the Amharic-English portion for those unfamiliar with the Ethiopic script. With over 27,000 dictionary entries, this reference will prove crucial for individuals in seminary schools, as well as travelers, aid workers and those of Ethiopian descent.
- Author(s)A. Zekaria
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1992
- LanguageAmharic & English
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Weight975 g
- Width153 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.