All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise dictionary is intended to be helpful in the reading of archaeological books and publications, and in the writing of papers and articles in both English and German. The aim of this work is to help, in particular, students and on-site archaeologists to find quickly a word relating to a specific period, a specific area or a research field, in a book easy to carry everywhere; but this dictionary is also intended for those with a general interest in archaeology wishing to broaden their vocabulary!
- Author(s)Florian Schimpf,Marie-Christine Junghans
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- LanguageEnglish and German
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight136 g
- Width105 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.