All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmall in size but packed with detailed information, Barron's Business Dictionaries are extremely useful and ecomical reference sources for business students, business managers, and general readers seeking advice and information on specific business subjects. Each pocket-size book defines thousands of authoritative yet specialized terms within its subject area and features an abundance of diagrams, charts, and line art. These are must-haves for students and professionals alike. This updated and expanded edition edition features more than 3,000 terms defined and explained. Topics covered include every conceivable aspect of investment banking and commercial banking practices, finance and money management, and much more. <p><br>
- Author(s)Thomas P. Fitch
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Weight363 g
- Width105 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.