All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis completely revised and expanded edition of Brewers Publications' best-selling The Dictionary of Beer and Brewing presents 2,500 technical, historical, and cultural beer-related terms and definitions gathered from around the world. Each term and definition is concise, clear, up to date, and accompanied by pronunciation guides. They have all been checked for technical accuracy by historians and professionals in the brewing industry. Handy conversion tables are an added bonus.
- Author BiographyDan Rabin and Carl Forget
- Author(s)Carl Forget,Dan Rabin
- PublisherBrewers Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrewers Publications
- Content Notetabs.
- Weight505 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $27.25Trending at AU $28.05
- AU $30.88Trending at AU $31.66
- AU $44.89Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $46.57
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.71
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.42
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.