All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 50,000 entries, this is the most current and comprehensive Turkish-English business terms dictionary available. Subjects covered include accounting, advertising, business ecomics, computers, countries of the world, currency exchange, customs, import-export, insurance, law, management, marketing, media, politics, revenue, statistics, stock exchange, tax, transportation and many more. Presented in a clear, accessible format with an attractive contemporary cover and design.
- Author BiographyAli Bayram is a Turkish lexicographer;an editorof bilingual dictionaries, grammar, and teaching books; and the author of English from All Aspects. Birsen Cankaya is a Turkish educationalist, alexicographer, and the author of a course book employing a step-by-step method to learning Turkish.They both live in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Author(s)Ali Bayram,Birsen Cankaya
- PublisherMilet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- LanguageEnglish & Turkish
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMilet Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/10/2015
- Weight655 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementBilingual edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.