All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe special interest in electronics all over the world is due to its decisive role in the scien tific and technical progress w taking place in all fields of modern techlogy. Electronics also plays a decisive role in the development of science, providing as it does the technical basis for various scientific experiments. The role of electronics in the development of the world's culture also deserves a special mention. That is why it is hoped that the English-German- French-Dutch-Russian Dictionary of Electronics, which contains some 9.000 entries and is jointly published by Kluwer Technische Boeken, B.V. (Deventer, Holland) and Ruski Yazyk Publishers (Moscow, USSR) will be favourably received. In accordance with existing internation-al tradition, the term electronics covers several fields kwn in Soviet classification as elec tronics proper, radio engineering, and wire communication. The entries included in this dictionary have been selected in accordance with the international understanding of the term electronics . One of the main difficulties encountered by the compilers was that although according to some calculations the number of terms used in special literature on electronics exceeds 50.000, the vocabulary of the dictionary had to be restricted to only 9.000 entries. Therefore this dictionary cant claim to be comprehensive. Its purpose is to enable a wide range of specialists in various countries to find the English, German, French, Dutch, or Russian equivalents of the principal and most up-to-date terms in the field of electronics. Most attention has been paid to quantum electronics, fibre optics, optoelectronics, integrated circuit techlogy, radiolocation and radionavigation, pulse technique, holography, etc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight933 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.