All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis superb and highly-acclaimed dictionary includes over 4000 in-depth entries on scientific and technical termilogy associated with environmental protection and resource management. In addition, it contains numerous illustrations, a wide range of international case studies and extensive cross-references to guide the reader. The new edition will be a major update with 30 new material, additional illustrations and a greatly expanded list of relevant web resources.
- Author BiographyAndrew Porteous has now retired from the Open University where, in 1975, he founded the Environmental Engineering Programme. He has published numerous books and papers and still maintains a high profile within the fields of Waste Management, Chemical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering furthering his lifelong mission of practical resource conversation.
- Author(s)Andrew Porteous,Suresh Nesaratnum
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2008
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1320 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.