All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionIrma Collins's Dictionary of Music Education is more than just a lexicon. It is a journey through time and the story of the evolution of music education, including entries on table individuals, crucial terms, important events, and key organizations-a broad survey of the field. Collins includes information about a variety of English-speaking countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia, emphasizing the impact music education researchers and organizations have had on one ather across the globe.
- Author BiographyIrma Collins has had an active and diverse teaching career spanning more than 50 years at both public school and university levels. Dr. Collins holds BA, BSM, and MM degrees in Violin, Voice, and Conducting, and she received her DMA in Music Education from Temple University in Philadelphia PA. She is a professor emeritus in music education from Murray State University and a retired adjunct professor of music education at the Shenandoah Conservatory of Shenandoah University in Virginia. Dr. Collins also served as national chairperson for the National Association for Music Education's Society for Music Teacher Education where she founded the Journal of Music Teacher Education.
- PrizesWinner of Library Journal Best Reference Source Award 2013.
- Author(s)Irma H. Collins
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight681 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Foreword byCarolynn A. Lindeman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.