Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis dictionary provides a synthesis of information currently available but only in a diverse array of sources. Through judicious choice and careful scrutiny, the author has gathered together a very handy ready-reference in the same style as his companion volumes, Dictionary of Energy and Fuels and Dictionary of Fire Protection Engineering. Although the material covered is diverse, particular entries are focused and linked with each other so as to provide a good degree of comprehensiveness. For example, there is much information on well engineering including example calculations, and this is linked to wells at particular oil fields. There is also much on offshore production and again principles are linked, often by calculation, with particular offshore production platforms. The North Sea features, but t exclusively, and the vast bulk of the information presented is relevant to all locations. Commercial products, including those for oil well maintenance, are featured and information on the web from suppliers is expanded by drawing on the physics and chemistry of how such products work.
- Author(s)Clifford Jones
- PublisherWhittles Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCaithness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhittles Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.