CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe necessary 2nd edition offered the possibility to add new terms especially from the field of refractory engineering. The title was correspondingly change to Dictionary of Refractory and Refractory Engineering . This dictionary contains w approximately 5,500 terms from the special field of refractory materials, their testing and use and standard technical vocabulary. At the end there is a list of dictionaries focusing on related fields and techlogy. Furthermore, a list of CD-ROMs with terms used in the ceramic industry (German, English) and refractory industry (5 languages) is given. Further mention is made of cover-to-cover translations of books on refractory materials and refractory engineering as well as European Standards (CEN) for refractories available in English, German and French. These Standards are of great assistance to learn the English or German technical terms in the refractory field.
- Author BiographyDipl. Eng. Gerald Routschka Engineer at DIFK Deutsches Institut fur Feuerfest und Keramik GmbH (German Institute for refractories and ceramics Ltd.) Bonn, Germany. DIFK works as an independent testing laboratory and maintains always its neutrality and confidence.
- Author(s)Gerald Routschka
- PublisherVulkan-Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- LanguageEnglish, German
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEssen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVulkan-Verlag GmbH
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width114 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.