All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionShipping has many hundreds of terms and phrases whose meaning is t always obvious, even for experienced practitioners. This comprehensive dictionary contains concise definitions of maritime terms and phrases, including those used in liner, tramp and bulk shipping. This sixth edition contains new terms and phrases which cover: * The latest techlogical and other improvements in cargo handling * Improvements in port equipment * Developments in the way freight charges and surcharges are levied * New documentation on bills of lading and charter-party clauses. This book will be an immensely useful reference tool for all professionals involved in maritime transport, including ship-owners, shipbrokers, freight forwarders, port authorities, average adjusters, and ship operators. Practitioners, students and academics of maritime law will also find the book of great value, as will those in related industries such as banking, commercial and insurance law.
- Author BiographyPeter Brodie FICS, has authored many well-respected shipping books and dictionaries; he has extensive experience in shipping, marine insurance, export and banking and is highly regarded in the industry.
- Author(s)Peter Brodie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- SubjectTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInforma Healthcare
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.