Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes attention grabbing facts and punchy popular analysis. It is a sequel to the bestselling 50 Facts that Should Change the World . It includes facts such as: there are half a million machine guns in Swiss homes; without Islam Europe would t exist; Europeans are genetically modified to consume more alcohol than the rest of the world; Santa Claus lives in Greenland and he is broke; and Snails are fish according to the EU. This is a sometimes shocking, often surprising, and always enjoyable, guide to the Europe you thought you knew.
- Author BiographyEmma Hartley is a journalist and author. She has worked for The Times, the Evening Standard, the Independent (as a leader writer and as a reporter) and now works as a sub-editor at the Daily Telegraph.
- Author(s)Emma Hartley
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.